Soothing skin gel with aloe Aloe 95, 100 ml


Extremely versatile gel made from fresh aloe. Suitable for moisturizing the skin, as well as after shaving, insect bites, sunbathing or burns.

The pure, fresh gel squeezed directly from aloe vera gives the skin elasticity, strongly softens and moisturizes it. Particularly effective in soothing the skin after hair removal or shaving. Ideal for the care of problematic, scaly skin. Recommended after minor burns, sunbathing and insect bites.

NATRUE, organic, certified (International Association of Natural and Organic Cosmetics, Brussels, Belgium).

100% natural, 95% organic certified aloe vera gel; the remaining 5% of the product consists of natural, naturally occurring and identical to natural substances.

Purpose: softens, moisturizes, soothes the skin.

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Aqua, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.



There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Shopping Cart